Monday, July 8, 2013

Slow start for a Monday

I have had many people ask how Olivia is doing. She is much better. She played hard last night. Right before we were to leave she fell on a tree stump and hurt her chest. I think with her being hot, sweaty and crying caused her to puked. She did sleep for almost 13 hrs. I decided to take it easy today to make sure she was feeling better.

Thank you so much Pilar for asking how Olivia was. Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated.

Today Elena had class. Class started at 10 and ended at noon. We had planned on going to the pool. But with Olivia being sick and the rain that was coming we made it a movie day. I took Elena to McDonalds for lunch. In Spain that don't serve breakfast ( we will be taking her) but they do have hamburgers and fries. She also went to the movie store and rented movies.

We ate lunch in the living room and watched the Life of Pi. If you haven't seen it don't waste your time. I thought it would be better. Then we watched Promised Land. I really enjoyed the movie. Elena really enjoyed the first movie but the second one they talked to fast.

Since Olivia was feeling better and her lunch stayed down I took them all to Columbian Park Zoo. Here I am with my camera in hand taking lots of pictures. For my Lafayette friends you know all the things you can take pictures in, well I got all the kids to do it. I will post pictures of our Zoo trip. After the Zoo Elena watched Kyle and Olivia play at the Park.

Once home Elena got to make homemade ice cream. This was all new for her. When the ice cream was ready she was the first to taste. She really liked it.

I had planned on making Taco's for dinner but Pizza sounded better. We are having Pizza Hut, Elena's face was all smiles when I told her. They have pizza hut in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment