Monday, July 1, 2013

Elena comes with surprises

                                          Elena brought all of us gifts from Spain. I love my fan.

                                        This is a scarf or shawl depending on how I wear it.
                                      Jason got a new wallet. Elena had no idea how bad he needed a new one.
                                     Kyle got a key chain "Espana"
                                        Kyle loves his new hat!
                                  Olivia got a new jump rope. She has already used it in the house
                                    Olivia loved the drawing fashion book. She couldn't wait to try it out.
                                   A special treat from Spain. Will post what we think when we try it.

As many of my family and friends know there is very little that can make me speechless. Elena totally took me by surprise when she told us that she had gifts for us. The thoughtfulness that went into each of these is amazing. She really is a wonderful girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment