Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My last post, Letters to Haper

Hello all,

 I have many people following my blog. I wanted to share with you my friend Sarah's blog. She lost her daughter on July 12, 2010. This year she wants to celebrate her by having people do a random Act of Kindness. I would love to hear what you did that day to celebrate Harper's Birthday. I will share all the comments with Sarah so she can see who was celebrating with her. Since I know I have many people from Spain following this it would be great for her to see that another country besides the US is helping her. So spread the word and let me know what you have done.

If you have any questions about what you could do please let me know. Thank you so much for taking the time to read the blog and I look forward to hearing from all of you. I will also post what my family and Elena did as our Act's of Kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment