Saturday, July 13, 2013

More Volleyball

Friday night we were invited to another host families house for some fun playing volleyball and basketball. OH my, when they said they had a full size court they meant it. I was thinking a full court on grass. Nope, this set up was great. They even have a barn with pigs. I loved seeing the pigs, they loved to have there bellies rubbed.
 Olivia and Dori playing softball. These 2 have become really good buddies. Dori is hosting one of the students.
 Look at this court.
 These girls have so much fun when they are together. Sorry Jorge, you got in on the girls pic

 Picking there teams

 Go Elena, Go
 I love this pic. Jose ( in gray) is the teacher that came with the students from Spain. He had so much fun playing with them.
 I loved this pig, unsure if it's a boy or girl but it loved to be petted.
I love that Elena will let me take pictures, even the other girls jump in. The picture below shows you just what a great sport Elena is. We were driving down the rode and I asked if we could stop and get a picture. Sure enough she said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment