Thursday, July 25, 2013

Elena's last day with us

So yesterday was Elena's last full day with us. We keep it low key. She backed her suitcase and started getting everything in order for her trip back home. She had one more get together with the group at the florist shop. As usual I was there with my camera ready. All the students got to make their own flower arrangement for their host family. They all did a great job. Elena's was beautiful. She even had 2 of my favorite flowers in there, Lilies.


 I'm going to miss this silly boy too
 Elena writing out her Thank You card.
 It was always so much fun to listen to them talk when they were together. The pic below is of the lovely flower arrangement Elena made for us. Her favorite color is pink, having the 2 pink roses brought such a smile to my face. I will be honest, I was choking back tears looking at all of them last night knowing that their time here was coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment