Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pictures from July 5, 2013

 Our group waiting for the boat to be dropped in the water.
 Elena and I on the front of the boat.
 I slowly talking Elena into putting her feet into the water
 I asked Elena if we could take a pic on the log. She would have to walk in the lake a little ways. Once she knew the water wasn't deep she went with me.
 It's sometimes hard for me to tell Elena how much it means that she is will to take pictures. There hasn't been a time that she has said NO. She has heard my family whine more about it.
 The Wilmington Family- Macen, Devin, Macey, Mallory
 You can see just how much Elena is when taking pictures. Kyle had a lot of fun photo bombing our pictures yesterday.
 Look Mama and Papa I have Elena in the lake.

Elena will be going on another trip to a lake in Kentucky later this month. She will get to go tubing for the first time. She watched it yesterday while out on the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment