Monday, July 8, 2013

3 Monkeys in the Zoo

 We made some fun memories today. Everyone was so happy to take pictures . This Zoo is a free Zoo at our local Park. They have many different animals. It is small and you don't get tried from walking.
 We found Spain on the globe. But I missed it in the picture, I did get the western half of the US.
 My 3 birds
One of my favorite pictures
 My little lemur's

 Walking thru the butterfly garden
 Looking at the chrysalis'




 Elena's first time seeing a llama



 I think she would make a great farmer.


 Otter's were hard to get pictures of in the water.


 We stood for a long time to see her baby. Little did we know she had twins in there
 Finally the little ones came out
 This is how close they are when you walk thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment